**Voting for our next book ends tomorrow, Thursday, at noon! Be sure to vote!**
Well, we made it! We’re done with the first book! And, as moderator, I sure have learned that it’s a lot harder to keep up with a schedule than I thought. 🙂 But I’m catching on. We live and we learn, right? On to the final questions!
“I decided that maybe I was wrong. Maybe the bonds of friendship were stronger than anything else in the world.” Chapter 43
“I told myself there was nothing to regret. That sometimes you won – and sometimes you came up short.” CHapter 45
1. After Shea admits to her dad she’s in love with Coach, is her dad’s reaction a normal one? How do you think a real life dad (like yours!) would react?
2. Unfortunately the stories about Ryan were try. What did you think about the fight between him and Coach? Did you find it odd no one found out about it? Did it surprise you that Ryan fought him?
3. Coach and Shea seemed to be pretty careless on Lucy’s couch the night they were caught. Do you think they secretly wanted to get caught?
4. Coach admits to a bit of a cover up with the accusation of rape against Ryan from his then girlfriend. Coach said he never believed her, but do you think he’s just telling himself that? Would this confession change your mind about your significant other?
5. Before it ended, what did you think Shea was going to do with her life after quitting her job? Move to NYC? Get over Coach? Stay in Walker?
Overall, how did you like the book? What would you rate it out of 5 stars? What did you like about it? What did you not like about it?
*Remember to vote for the next book! 🙂